Thursday, December 22, 2011

2003-Here we go again

July-2nd August
I really enjoyed staying at this really nice house. It is in a lovely area & the gardens very pretty. The pool is very nice & relaxing. There is loads to do in the area & the weather is really nice & hot. The table tennis is really good & the animals around are cool. Thank you. Dan
I had a lovely time staying here, the area is beautiful as is the house. The pool & garden are great & I had lots of fun in the games room. We went kyacking, walking & visited the Pech Merle Caves which were really interesting. Just wish we were here another week. Thank you. Ellie xx
Wish we were here all summer ! This isn't just a holiday let, it's a beautiful, comfortable & interesting home with the space, freedom & tranquility that allows for complete relaxation. We loved it ! Many thanks to the toads, lizards, butterflies & birdlife that kept us entertained. Thanks to Tessa & Steve for their warm welcome-we'd love to come back.
Sue, Charlie, Amy, Kate, Eleanor & Daniel Stevens.
2nd-16th August.
Fantastic break away from it all-house & grounds beautiful & I loved the kitchen. The wildlife great fun to watch especially the bats & the wild cats. Thank you very much Steve & Tessa for making our stay so relaxed, with your relaxed & helpful attitude. Adine Schronkel
Superb house & pool. If you want me back for further irrigation duties I would be very happy to oblige ! The Golden Oreales, Deer, Wild cat, Toads, Woodpeckers et al, kept me entertained. The only problem is we've got to return to Blighty.
Thanks Steve & Tessa, Pete Keonig


I've really enjoyed my holiday here. The pool, villa, tyre swing & surroundings are great & there's been lots to do ! The weather was lovely too. Hope to come back. Thank you very much !
Vicky Kerridge
I sleept in Les Places, the beds were lovely. But my favourite thig was the pool. On all of my holidays to France this pool is the best ! I thought the tyre swing looked a bit week so I didn't go on it. I didn't get to explore the hole 50 acres but I had a little look. It's lovely here at Les Places-everyone should come here. Thanks for letting us stay ! From Hannah Hammond-Bye !! (age 8)
Tessa & Steve
Fantastic place, I just loved it. Thanks a lot. 
Thank you for a really great holiday. The villa & pool are both amazing & have helped to make the holiday very relaxing & enjoyable.   Kirsty

16th-30th August
Hot, hot, hot !! A glorious two weeks in a truly beautiful spot. We have relaxed for the first time in a long time-much needed & very therapeutic ! You have made Les Places into a self sufficient oasis & we are glad to have found it. Hope you enjoy returning home as much as we have enjoyed being here. Best wishes, The King Family.
Thank you sooooo much for letting us use your beautiful house. It is perfect. Enough said. Best wishes, Jennie King.

No comments:

Post a Comment